Stick to the schedule. Now that you are under contract, you and the seller will be given a timeline to mark every stage in the process of closing the real estate transaction. Meeting the requirements on time ensures a smoother flow of negotiations so that each party involved is not in breach of their agreements. During the process we will keep you constantly updated, so you will always be prepared for the next step.
There are many details and professional services that are involved in buying a home. Almost every transaction involves a Realtor®, lender, inspectors and a title company. Some transactions involve a painter, carpenter, mason, plumber, heating/cooling contractor, electrician, structural engineer, locksmith or a chimney sweep. Finding and coordinating these professionals can be difficult and time-consuming. Jon Mendelson, Realtors® can assist you in identifying qualified, reputable professionals who value your business.
Jon Mendelson, Realtors® will help with all aspects of your purchase.
• Provide resources for choosing reputable inspectors
• Attend the home inspection
• Provide advice for negotiation of home inspection issues
• Manage the resolution of any contingencies
• Anticipate potential risks and resolve issues before they become problems
• Communicate with the lender for mortgage approval
• Recommend and contact a title company
• Coordinate the title company and the lender
• Accompany buyers to their final walk-through inspection
• Attend the closing