Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process.Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
*Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
*Ask for a list of references from previous buyer clients and properties they have sold similar to those you seek.
*Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
What to expect from JMR:
We are dedicated to making sure you understand the buying process and feel confident with every aspect of the transaction. Jon Mendelson, Realtors® will:
• Help you determine your ideal property criteria
• Supply you with updated lists of properties that fit your criteria
• Advise you based on our thorough knowledge of the market
• Guide you to make good decisions about buying property
• Skillfully write and negotiate the sales contract
• Maintain timely communication with you throughout the transaction
• Process the sale from contract to settlement